A Place to call your own
In a location at the center of everything.
A Location at the center of everything
The appeal of Fruitvale Lofts begins with its location: 1228 36th Avenue, Oakland. This address is a 3-minute walk from the Fruitvale BART Station, which is your gateway not only to Oakland but also to the greater Bay Area, including San Francisco and Berkeley. Further arterial access to Oakland is located just around the corner on International Blvd., where AC Transit’s ‘Tempo,’ 51A, 54, 14 & 39 lines run. Four blocks away on Fruitvale Avenue, a protected bike lane and pedestrian walkway are currently under development.
A Place to call your own with
With Quick Access To The Entire Bay Area
Come Explore all
has to offer
- Farmer’s Market: takes place every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at the Fruitvale Transit Village.
- Obelisco: Casual taqueria serving tacos on fresh tortillas filled with carefully sourced meats & vegetables.
- Two Mammas’ Vegan Kitchen: Cozy counter-serve cafe preparing vegan comfort food classics, with gluten-free options.
- Churros Mexicanos: great quality churros with a unique taste.
- Emil’s Burger & Breakfast: gourmet burger and homemade style breakfast
- Fruitvale Village: an outdoor mall with banks, cellular providers, jewelers, healthcare providers & more.
- International Blvd.: home to mom & pop variety stores, up and down the boulevard.
- Rue de Merde: hit the streets as Fruitvale boasts some of the best street art/murals in Oakland. The Rue de Merde is a mural wall composed of nearly a dozen murals and mosaics.
- Peralta Hacienda Historical Park: THE place to learn about the history of Native and Mexican Americans in Oakland. It’s full of tours, events, youth programs and interactive museum exhibits.
- Cinco de Mayo and Dia de los Muertos: large-scale street festivals and celebrations throughout the vibrant Fruitvale neighborhood on these holidays.